Are you tired of struggling with food & your body?
Would you like to get off the diet-binge yo-yo?
Have you ever …
- Been “good” all day long but can’t stop eating at night?
- Looked to food as the only thing that takes the edge off when you’re upset?
- Blamed and shamed yourself when you overeat?
- Hated yourself for how you look?
- Been on all the diet programs and lost and gained the same 15 (or 50) pounds over and over again?
There’s a reason you haven’t been able to stop the yo-yo cycle – it’s NOT because there’s something wrong with you. It’s because…
You’ve been looking for the wrong solution! Diets don’t work! Diets focus on the food and not what our eating is about, it is like taking aspirin every day when we don’t know what is causing our headaches. To stop overeating, we need to understand and take care of what is eating us.
I’m Barbara Holtzman and I started the “Making Peace with Food & Your Body” program over 15 years ago. This is the approach I personally used in making peace with food and my own body after years on the diet-binge roller coaster. I have taught it to thousands of individual clients, workshop participants and colleagues around the country.
Are You Ready to Make Peace with Food and your Body?
It’s time to get off the diet rollercoaster. Wouldn’t you like to…
- Find your body’s natural body weight without dieting.
- Learn why you eat when you’re not hungry – and how to feel better without using food
- Learn how to listen to your body’s messages for what it really needs
- Develop a new and caring relationship with your body.
With warm wishes,
Barbara Holtzman, MSW, LICSW